New Year’s Eve can be emotionally confusing — reflecting on all that’s transpired in the past year while looking ahead to what’s to come in the year ahead. For Mandy & Mike, 2018 will be very special because they’ll celebrate their wedding exactly one year from today during the New Year’s holiday. We did a fun New Year’s themed ‘Save the Date’ shoot in Hoboken. It’s clear Mandy & Mike have a ton of fun together and can’t wait to start this next chapter of their lives. Keep reading to learn more about them and what they love about the Mile Square City.
- MSM: How long have you been together?
- Mandy & Mike: Mike & I have been together for just about four years! We originally met when I was working for him in upstate NY. We worked together for five years before we started dating. (I had been obsessed with him since day one!)
- MSM: What are your favorite places in Hoboken?
- M&M: Hoboken is one of our favorite places in the world. When I was living in Manhattan, Mike was still in Upstate, NY – Schenectady. Hoboken was the first place we ever lived together! One of our first dates in Hoboken was at Onieal’s. This is now one of our go-to’s for a quiet & intimate dinner date! We also love Union Hall for brunch! With the small plates, it’s perfect for sharing outside on the patio overlooking the Empire State Building!
- MSM: What are your favorite memories together in the Mile Square City?
- M&M: Our favorite memory in Hoboken would definitely include long walks on the pier hand in hand almost every night that it’s above 65 degrees 😉 & having picnics in the evening or on a Sunday afternoon with a blanket and chipotle!
- MSM: What are your favorite things to do together?
- M&M: We love hanging with each other more than anything in the world! It sounds so cliché, but as long as we’re together, we’re having a great day. We love heading upstate to the Adirondacks to stay at our family’s lake house and be on the boat for the day & hang by the camp fire all night. In the summertime, life is extra good!
- MSM: When’s the big day?
- M&M: The big day is December 30th, 2018, in Ft. Myers, FL! We will be getting married with the sunshine, palm trees, and dolphins on New Year’s Eve Weekend!
Check out Mandy & Mike’s gallery to see more photos. Congrats, guys!
– Devin Weakland Owner & Photographer, Mile Square Moments LLC