Real - Warm - Genuine
The love you both share is incredible. You express it in ways that are totally unique to you two, which is where I come in. I want to capture you both as you naturally are together — the romantic moments, the silly moments, and everything in between. No awkward posing or stuffy photos. Just you two, being together.
All of this has ultimately led you here,
to planning your wedding!
This is such an exciting time, and I’m thrilled you’ve thought about including me in your big day. I’m all about documenting the big moments as well as the small moments in between to fully tell the story of your wedding day, and to transport you right back into these insanely meaningful moments every time you look at your wedding photos.
How Does it Work?
HOW TO BOOK!
- Submit an inquiry using my contact form.
- I’ll be in touch to schedule an intro call to hear more about your big day and share more about the Mile Square Moments wedding experience and packages.
- Then, I’ll share a digital brochure of wedding collections for you to review.
- Select the package (or we can build a custom package together) you’d like to book! I’ll draw up a proposal that includes all the details we’ve talked through.
- Sign, seal, and deliver your proposal! (All done digitally.)
ONCE WE’RE OFFICIAL!
- I’ll invite you and your partner to my Hoboken studio for a little meet & greet to talk through your wedding timeline in more detail.
- We’ll schedule your engagement photos!
- Two months before your big day, I’ll send a questionnaire for you to fill in all the details of your big day to ensure everything is captured and all special details are documented.
- We’ll hop on the phone two weeks before your wedding to talk through final details.
- Instantly relive some of the most special moments of your lives (and plaster them all over Instagram) with your sneak peeks! You’ll receive your final photos via private digital gallery.
Jen & Rob
Working with Mile Square Moments is like a dream. Devin is so professional, quick to respond, creative with her setups, and timely with her delivery-- we got our edited photos back much faster than I anticipated and absolutely loved them. We will treasure these photos forever and are so grateful to MSM for capturing them!
Nell & Rob
Devin was outstanding. It was a second wedding for both me and my husband so we did not have a traditional wedding experience. Devin was communicative, creative, flexible, and did an incredible job of capturing our very special day. As a female small-business owner myself I appreciated Devin's passion, commitment, and artistry. I even hired her to do my professional photos for my website. Thank you again, Devin!
Julia & Christian
Devin was truly a dream to work with. We are so in love with the results!! Her direction and encouragement through our first professional photoshoot together brought out the sweetest moments for us. We can't believe how romantically documented every moment was. One location for our shoot was on a quiet cobblestone street and when a car was parked a distance away, she saw the opportunity to use the lighting from the headlights to create this super cinematic shot of us together, almost like a spotlight effect. She was so quick to take advantage of creative opportunities like that and we really loved her for it.
Lisa & Joe
Devin did an amazing job capturing our engagement photos! She was beyond accommodating to trying out a new location that she has never photographed before AND she nailed it - my vision came to life with her talent!
Emily & Tim
We've known Devin for years. She's passionate and very dedicated to her craft. We knew there was no one else in NYC that we'd want to take our engagement photos. Working with Devin was a breeze from the first email. She had a few prompts/questions that we easily filled out and she helped us plan the perfect morning to get the shots we wanted. She will work with your idea and quickly gets a feel for the type of couple you are. In fact, she's so committed, she asked a doggie obedience class to disperse so we could get the perfect shot! We're in love with the final photos. In addition to being the centerpiece on our Save The Dates, our favorite shots are adorning our apartment and will definitely be a part of the wedding. Working with Devin is incredibly fun. We couldn't recommend her more highly!
Amanda & Eric
Devin is amazing and so helpful. This was our first photo session as a couple and Devin made us feel very relaxed and comfortable. It rained on our proposal and naturally rained on our scheduled photo shoot day. Luckily Devin was a pro and made sure we were comfortable trusting her in the less than pleasant weather. We're so grateful and obsessed with our photos, thanks Devin!